We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) association located in Torrance, California. We’re committed to providing women and men with accurate and up-to-date information so they can make informed decisions about pregnancy and sexual health. All medical services are provided by licensed medical professionals. Our offices are warm and friendly, and we treat everyone who walks through our door with the same level of attention, caring and compassion, with no pressure or judgment. All our services are free and confidential.
If you think you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. Do not attempt to access emergency care through this website.
Our Commitment to Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence.
- Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our by-laws, stated purpose, and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
1311 Crenshaw Blvd. Suite A
Torrance, CA 90501
310-787-4357 24-hour helpline
Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday evening 5-8:30 p.m. by appointment
Thursday evening appointments can only be made by calling the Center or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All other appointments can be made by clicking the yellow Request Appointment button on this page. Please confirm your appointment before coming in.